These are events when git developers and users physically meet in the same place.
2 GitTogether are planned in 2009:
October 26(Mon)-28(Wed) in [View, California]
"Alles Wird Git" Berlin GitTogether '09
- What: An informal gathering of Gits.
- Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009.
- Time: To be determined.
- Where: To be determined but somewhere in Berlin, DE. Local help is needed to find a venue.
- Why: Gitzilla will be visiting and volunteered a $100 subsidy.
- Who: Any Gits that can attend. IRC handle starting with "git" not required.
- Steffen Prohaska
- Johannes Schindelin
- Tuncer Ayaz
GitTogether08 took place October 27-29 2008 in Mountain View, California, with around 25 developers and users.
One such event happened in 2007 with a few developers. It was an informal, fun time, but not technical.