From Git SCM Wiki
Wit is a Ruby/eRuby web interface to git.
- more powerful configuration; see the easy-to-use YAML configuration
- easy YAML configuration (no mucking around in Perl!)
- highly customizable; CSS styles are configurable and very elegant eRuby templates make creating completely custom pages easy.
- clean code
- no more running through 4000+ lines of obfuscated Perl, there's only a few hundred lines of Wit code anyway
- elegantly object-oriented with Ruby and split into multiple files so your eyes won't bleed and your webserver will love you
- focus on getting information to you quicker without redundancy
- last commit is linked right on the index page
- redundant summary and shortlog views are combined
- commit and diff views are combined